Originally Posted by MI_Custumz
Originally Posted by solarguy

I also use Wyze around the house. I like the V3 night vision on that vs the V2 camera. V2 seems to have better audio for some reason. I have a micro SD card in it and can watch a few days back. It records 24/7 and alerts me of what motions I set it for. There is a delay of notifications (about 7-10 seconds), but it is not a top end security camera. There are options to tag motion so you see it in a green box. I get false motion alerts from moths in the garage and tree shadows sometimes. I do not have those set to send me notifications, so no biggie. They do show up in the events log. You can set the sensitivity and detection zone as well. I believe you can get them at Home Depot if you want to try one out. Put it as far away from a garage door opener as you can, ours caused a bit of interference. They do lose internet connection once in a while, but it hasn't happened to the cameras in a while. More of the newer wifi plugs they have.

No monthly fees?
I'm ready to pull the trigger on this or the other one the 1st member recommended. Thanks