Both of those albums are, of course, GREAT! I love them, too. But they are not more significant than the first Black Sabbath album, which created a genre of music that is still in force to this day. Neither the Beatles nor Floyd did that. And Sabbath lasted decades longer with new albums and sold out concerts than both of them combined. So, they are great, but not even close in significance.

And Ozzy likes the Beatles, too; "Opening up about The Beatles’ impact in a 2016 interview, Osbourne explained that the group’s 1964 hit ‘She Loves You’ completely changed the game: “I come from the backstreets of Aston in Birmingham and it wasn’t a very cool place when I was growing up,” the singer began. “I used to sit on my doorstep and think, ‘How the hell am I going to get out of here?’ And then one day ‘She Loves You’ came on the radio.”

Unless you were actually there, it’s hard to imagine just how explosive the Beatles’ sound was in the early ’60s. The group’s blend of radio-friendly rock ‘n’ roll had been bubbling under the surface for a while. With traces of music hall, skiffle, and blues, tracks like ‘She Loves You’ heralded the arrival of a new era. “That song turned my head around,” Osbourne continued. “My son always says to me, ‘What was it like when The Beatles happened?’ All I can really say to him to is: ‘Imagine going to bed in one world, and then waking up in another that’s so different and exciting that it makes you feel glad to be alive
.”

Master, again and still