thanks for all the well wishes guys ! i didn't realize my raggedy old a$$ was of much value here. really feel blessed ! thanks again !
as to the "head issues", not too sure there is a cure for what ails me there....... laugh2
i have been doing the exercises that were given to me by the PT guy that came to the house, but a couple of them, i can't do too well because of my bum right knee. that might be the next "rock auto" part replaced. biggrin
doc says : "NO BEER FOR 30 DAYS !!!!!!" eek runaway
a few buddies are having my share until then, so when the time is up, those guys are going to show up at my shop and have a couple with me. boogie
the biggest thing i have to remember, is keeping my weight off that leg when i sit down and get up. i forgot to ask the doc about that when i was there thursday. i have a couple of other questions i want to ask, and i have them wrote down so i don't forget when i call monday.
i really feel bad for my wife, the BOSS, though. she has been hauling in the groceries and taking out the trash, plus other stuff i normally do. makes me feel like an invalid ! but like the old commercial on tv uset'a say : "I think i'll KEEP her !"....... whistling boogie bow penguin punkrocka

oh, and crowbait, i have a project or two i just might try to con you into while i heal up. biggrin
beer