I ran my '16 Scat Pack on good tires probably 60 ~ 80 passes a few summers ago. Ran best of 12.01@114mph with a tune in it (July heat).

It was absolutely HORRIBLE to try and cut a light with. I work at Stellantis, and even worked with one of the calibration guys to take all of the pedal drivability delays out of it. Helped a little, but there are inherent things in the fly by wire that wont' let you take all of the delay out.

The harder you get on the converter, the better light it'll cut. Basically because if you can let your foot of the brake with 40% throttle applied, that 40% throttle will move the car forward regardless of what the fly by wire delays are doing.

That said... it's gotta have good tires on it for that to work. As dvw said, the best way I found to fix the problem was learn to bump the car in quite a bit. The shorter rollout helped tremendously. Not to mention, most other guys racing this class don't know any better to do the same thing, so even if you're cutting .100 lights, you'll be miles ahead of most ducks.