Originally Posted by dart4forte
Originally Posted by poorboy
The rockability guys tend to be more laid back then most Mopar groups I've seen, even when they go a bit overboard. With them, its mostly about having fun with cars and trucks and not get caught up with so many rules.

At least over more recent years, most of the unsafe to drive death traps have become trailer queens, as strange as that sounds. There are still plenty where a person may want to be sure they are up to date on their tetanus shot before you get too close.

Overall, most of the cars that looked clapped out turned out to look pretty safe. Now, riding more than several hundred miles in some of those car would be physically challenging. But, it would fun.

No doubt some of the seats don't look too inviting for my old butt, and getting in and out of some of them may be a challenge for these old bones, but for those trips across town, or maybe a town 20 miles away might be ok. I'm long past the point of being uncomfortable so I can look cool. Old age has caught up with me. LOL!

I built a 39 Dodge pickup, it was a lot of fun, and was pretty cool to me, but if I drove it more then an hour, I had to stop and get out to walk around for a few minutes because my legs were cramping up fitting into the limited area between the seat and the firewall. I ended up selling it.

P1010213.JPG