Way back in around 1975 I started collecting Hemi VINs. By 1978 I had 17 Vins for 1970 Hemi Challenger Conts Serial Numbers. I happened to come across a person that knew it more than anyone else I knew about Chrysler Number, the same person is were a lot of gg got his numbers from. This person explained to me how numbers were amassed. He told me there was 13 HCChallenger numbers. So getting back to the 17 I then knew there were fakes that were made even back in the 70s. I gave Ola N. all my information and he has the registry on convertibles and he can figure true cars from fakes. So what is considered the numbers is 9 USA 3 Can but those numbers could be 10 USA 3 Can. or 9 USA 3 Can 1 Ex. Canadian numbers are an absolute, and known via the VIN. US numbers are a percentage from the G30 G31 and could be off by one VIN or Not. So because of the US number being percentages there is that rounding off effect make the number close but not exact.

I have most of the Challenger information amassed over the years. The diamonte was TX9.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY