I have seen the negatives about Ziebart for what it cost and if it prevents any rust I will be happy. My last 08 H.Q.C had only 58,000 miles on it and was 13 years old and started to rust after 10. I don't use my trucks a lot mainly to tow my race car and haul things once in awhile. I use them to get to my snow removal job if the snow is to deep for my AWD car but thats rare and if I do its washed the next day. I don't have a garage for my truck it is kept outside under a quality all weather cover but I suspect sitting in the damp driveway doesn't help the undercarriage. I had to replace a rusted thru brake line, a rusted thru trans cooler line, a rusted power steering cooler line and it was rusting over the rear wheels despite filling the inner fender holes with silicone to keep moisture out. I painted the frame a few times also. Look hard enough and you can find something wrong with anything. This new truck is going to have to last me a long time especially since I don't use it a lot and I don't want it to rust like my 08 did. I looked at another alternative type undercoating but it just appeared to me to be a paint like product and the price was the same as Ziebart. So far this past winter I didn't have to use the truck in the bad weather or on salty roads.The amount of salt used on the roads by me is ridiculous my plow site is only about four miles from my house and I only use local roads no interstates to get there my car is completely white by the time I get home.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV