Originally Posted by Schumacher CS
Originally Posted by jsully
Does anyone have an update on acquiring engine swap mounts? ( With Schumacher kits no longer available)
I’m in need of a set to swap out a /6 in a ‘70 Dart to install a ‘70 318 engine. I found Trans-Dapt at Summit racing, but
not sure if the Trans-Dapt brand are as high a quality as the original Schumacher mounts…

Hey there! My name is Chris Field, new owner of Schumacher Creative Services. I also own MOTECH performance in Murrieta, CA. Just wanted to let you, and anyone else, know that Schumacher is back. We currently have that kit for your Dart in stock, part number is A67A6. They're available here: https://www.engine-swaps.com/products/67-72-a-body-s6-to-273-318-or-340-360-conversion-kit

We're working on getting everything back in stock. I've appreciated everyones patience!

-Chris

Now that’s good news! Chris I hope you are advertising in the new stuff area of moparts and the general topics area too. Schumacher has been fantastic to work with over the years. Glad to see this company coming back online. Do the name proud.

I’m listening.