So I had to take a parts car out to Oakdale, CA on my open trailer and pick up a 65 Hemi B-Body in an enclosed trailer to take to Tennessee. I left Sunday around noon and my first stop was to see Reed Koepe in Kearney, NE so decided to stay the night there and head west the next day. Well so much for I-80. Wyoming was going to get 8-12 inches of snow, so I went south through Denver and all was fine until I hit Utah, snow all the way to Ely, NV and teens temp! Get up the next day and head to Oakdale through a pass in the Sierra's outside of Carson City, this is with my new 2wd Cummins truck. The pass was almost impassable, they made me buy chains or I would have had to go 100 miles out of the way, they were happy to sell me them there and install them for $240! After I barely made it through the pass one of the chains broke but luckily I stopped and took it off before any damage. Snow and rain all the way to Oakdale, got the parts car off the trailer and headed to Bakersfield for the night. Get up this morning and the GPS told me to go through another pass instead of the normal way to Boulder City, NV because the roads were clogged with Truckers Protest vehicles! So I went through this unbelievable pass on California 178 that was almost closed due to snow and idiots with Honduhs not being able to go up the hill! Took me two hours longer to get to Vegas. Get that all done, and it started snowing in Vegas! Headed out through Hoover Dam down to Kingman, and the signs said I-40 was closed from Ash Fork to Williams, so everyone had to get off AZ 89 and head south. On the way south I heard I-17 was closed going up to Flagstaff! So I called my good buddy who lives in Mesa but also has a house in Sedona and he said go on and stay there for the night, nothing like an awesome long time friend and Mopar man! So I will see if 17 is open in the morning, or stay another day in Sedona...LOL

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!