I'm debating on to do some experimenting with NOS on my E85 burning S/P car this year if it doesn't sell soon.
I have never used NOS but I have bought kits and parts for kits over the years, now is probably the best time to start learning about it help
Is there a formula for the jet sizes on both the NOS and fuel jets to make a set amount of HP gain?
How about using it with E85? Any things to not do with E85?
My current 505 C.I. E 85 bracket motor is right at 15.to to 1 compression ratio, is that too high?
I've got several new BB race blocks, B1 heads and several different BB stroker cranks available to build a bigger newer NOS motor. I'm not sure if I should do that or work on the motor that is in the car work help
The motor in the car now has run a best of 8.882 at 150.+? MPH in the 1/4 mile. 5.50 at 125.+ MPH in the 1/8 mile weighing 2850 Lbs. with me in it at 3300 Ft D.A.
I'm thinking of using two NOS systems I have already, the smaller solenoids one to make 150 HP and the larger one to make between 300 and 450 HP. I'll need a good NOS controller so I can make the car move before engaging the 150 HP kit and then a little later activate the larger kit.
I know there is a lot to learn on NOS use so I really appreciate all and any help you can offer me, THANKS in advance up bow

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)