Another point is in my case and I'm sure others I have probably a half dozen or more Dewalt 20v cordless tools using the same batteries and chargers so there's always a battery or two docked on a charger, charged and ready to go. What you have now for cordless tools should be considered regardless of brand or you'll find yourself going to have a beverage waiting or moving on to something else.................like searching for that corded 1/2" Craftsman we all bought decades ago and hope that it still works laugh2

The fact that every manufacture still have and sell their own batteries and chargers is a PITA. Why not make them like flashlight batteries and interchangeable, your flashlight goes dead and reach into the drawer and pull out a new set of a dozen different brands and back in business. Go to buy a new cordless power tool and you can't use your five different brand batteries you already paid hundreds of dollars for so you're stuck with buy what might be an inferior tool. It's an evil plan and played by all of those cordless power tool manufactures. realmad grin wink