Well after 10 years and a long incredible, frustrating, but rewarding journey... I sold all of the turbo stuff out of my Plymouth this week.

I started with a lot of junk hand me down stuff as a project to get my engineering degree. Broke a lot of parts along the way every time we turned up the wick, and I've learned so much with this project.

In the end I'm really proud that I was able to take such a simple combo and run mid 9's in street trim with it.

What I learned
Stock block, crank, and rods will take a LOT of abuse.
No matter how expensive your pistons are, an over-aggressive tuneup will hurt them every time.
Many stock driveline parts will take high power, trans brake, drag radial, launches in a very heavy car... 8 3/4's and front planetary will not one of them.
Turbo cars don't need gear. Mine was very fast on 2.76, 3.23, and 3.55's
Converter selection is everything to making the car launch well.
A good set of shocks and slow motion video from your phone are like magic. Money well spent.
A turbo car WILL repeat as a bracket car if you leave off the trans brake with a boost controller. Zero doubt in that.

After giving it lots of thought, it's just time to get back to foot brake bracket racing with friends, focusing on racing instead of ET chasing...

...and most of all...It's time to go Nostalgia Super Stock Racing with my Dad (dvw).