Paint will actually be Sherwin Williams we use it on everything. Staying away from anything textured already made that mistake in the garage. The paneling looks like a good idea but with some curtains on my prep station I think most will be contained there. Main goal is to just get it painted now with the best option for the majority of building so I can do shelving and get junk on my walls. Later could do paneling if needed. Gloss grey will be good going to do a section and see how it looks. Again thanks for all the replies giving options I hadn't thought of. The building is 3600sqft with 16' walls we needed the height for some larger equipment that needs to get inside for service. Ceiling is around r30 with the two types of insulation. I wanted some sound control as I've already had some problems with the neighbor so that was another reason for added wall insulation. Also the drywall helped tremendously with the summer temps compared to previous years. But the waste oil furnace is amazing it will keep the shop as hot as I want it. This is my second season with the heater and absolutely love it. The thermostat is kept @70. The actual temp is around 68 at working height but like 90 upstairs I do want to try a couple fans in the attic and see how that works. She's thirsty but used oil for me is free. The advertised operating consumption rate is 1.5 gallons/hr @240,000 btu input. Last season before I did the extra insulation in walls and ceiling It burnt roughly 600 gallons with only the 2" insulation. This was in use from Nov. thru April. So far I have only consumed a little over 100 this season. Again I fired it up in Nov. so about 50 gallons/month I guess. All buildings are different for heating requirements and also type of oil can play a role in heater performance. Only real downside is she's high maintenance compared to natural gas. Oil filter and prescreen. The chamber and injector need cleaned monthly. Would highly recommend Morr heat in Spokane Valley, Washington if your in the market.