We ditched the old 5 layer car cover from Cali Car Covers. It was the same material everyone sewed them up with.
They over time turn to powder and then let rain and dust dirt in.
Bought Cover King Auto Body Amour cover. They are made to order. Fits well keeps rain and dust dirt out and was thicker than the other materials. None are really thick anymore. As we have a magnolia tree that stops pine cone things and lots if leaves next store to us right at the property line.
As far as fixing paint. Polishing compound followed by Malco Flash Wax. It is liquid Carnuba easy on easy off.
I rather the yellow but you have to get it from a Malco distribution place.
The Cherry can be had for a good price from Amazon.
The Malco Show Room Shine is great for water spots. Small spots needing cleaned in between washes, you will wonder how you did without it.
Can be used after wash as well a waterless wash if just light dust, spot, glass etc.

With a dark color use a good car wash so you float more off.
If not ordering
Mr. Pink and Mr. Gold Chemical Guys car wash seems to float the dirt and dust better than most and can be had just about anyplace Even Wal-Mart.
Works well by hand but really works great in my cannon.
25 bucks a gallon Amazon

Last edited by 340SIX; 12/28/21 06:22 PM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough