Get over yourself. I don’t care what Miller does or doesn’t do with his [censored]. My opinion is he is letting things go to hell. Every month I drive by a property that is loaded up with pre war cars rotting to the ground. The moronic old man who owned the stuff wouldn’t sell any of it. When he died he had it in his will to let it rust back into the earth, rather than have someone buy it. And that’s what the family is doing. They aren’t making any more of them, so why not save them? It won’t be long and all that [censored] Miller has sitting there will be left to his estate and I suggest the vast majority of it will end up at the scrapper. Too bad. Don’t be a Karen yourself. [/quote]

Nope you are the Karen, and as clueless as a Brandon. You did not just voice an opinion, you stated what he should do. Now you are comparing him to someone he is not. Why? He amassed that stuff running a business for 5 decades, Selling and buying. Never throwing anything away once he moved to that property. EVERYTHING is for sale and has been. Yes in business since the 60s. Do you know that 69 sixpack cars in the 70 were left abandon and bought at police auctions, Hemi cars were brought in to remove the engines for a 383 swap because of the gas crunch, Once the boom hit folks came down and bought the E bodies, bought the B bodies, and now folks are starting to come for the A bodies. Most of the cars back there are wrecked, or old race cars. Some complete cars from the early 60 with no interest because they are 4 door, or slant 6 318 cars. Many have been parted out for restorations of higher end cars.

What you don't get is 75% of that stuff bought at closed up dealer auctions, speed shops and such would have long been scrapped if he did not purchase it. And yes, when he passes there will be no body capable of purchasing the full inventory and most will go to the scrap yard. Just like every other speed shop and auto restoration shop I have seen close up when the owner died. 75 percent of the product for sale in the business goes for nothing or go to the metal scrapper.

And as stated by other that know him, things are sold at reasonable prices, or given to you. He is not some private owner that collected stuff, he is a retired mechanic/NHRA world champion who is did this for a living, and now that he is in his 80s and on a fixed income operates to the best of his abilities.

So instead of giving an uneducated opinion, while denigrating a specific person character you could have spent a little time researching and educating yourself. Go talk to the people who have been doing this since the 50s-60s and you will get some eye opening education about the evolution of this hobby.