Originally Posted by moparjo68
Hoping someone will know the Mopar part number for a 195 degree thermostat to fit a 99 ram v10 2500. It is definitely NOT part number 52028185AC that rockauto has listed in their v10 thermostat lineup. The thermostat I need fits down into a 3 inch metal seal. Its a very odd setup. I am not looking for aftermarket part numbers.

I tried looking for a factory T stat for my 99 V10 2500 Ram (so little support for these vehicles aftermarket or factory), everything that was supposedly factory PN#'d that I bought of Ebay ended up in the trash because it didn't fit, the best results I've had is with the Murray brand T stat set up from AutoZone/O'Riely's (been running it about 3 yrs now, no issues)....it is quite an oddball set up, if you haven't change one before there's 3 pcs required, the 6 bolt housing gasket, the T stat and the large ring seal that's pressed into the manifold under the T stat... you'll need a few slide/seal pullers to pop the factory cast brass T stat and ring seal...fun job!

Mike