Hi all

I am just wondering if anyone has any good (factual) information (pictures PLEASE) on the single 4 barrel 413 and 426 Max Wedge engines that ran in NASCAR between 1962 and 64 (before the Hemi came out, which is everyone's main focus obviously, and it seems the MW just plain got glossed over after the race hemi dropped) And they may have run in any road racing classes like SCCA when new.
I am specifically looking for data on the intakes, blocks and heads used in these engines, it is easy to find info on the 2 x 4 barrel Super Stock MW engines and the units used in drag racing, but any circuit racing stuff seems pretty scant, or the threads are from 15+ years ago and the pictures and gone / links are dead. I did find one 2406185 nascar intake in my search.
Infact, it would probably be easier to find information on the African Violet, which are arguably amongst some of the toughest flower to grow - and require the right amount of daylight almost down to the minute in order for the plant to flower.. I'm just looking for some info on some damn old obsolete motor shruggy help

Last edited by Shoominati23; 11/04/21 02:26 AM. Reason: missed word