WOW this thing was really simple... My buddies car has never been able to keep a rear output seal. Come to find out, the rear housing was trashed, and the bushing was ovaled. He had the housing rebuilt, and last night I put the little thing back together. Well I got it in, and we didnt have low/reverse. I never touched the guts, I just put the output shaft, and housing in the thing. SO out it comes AGAIN!! which it is not easy to do being there is roll bars everywhere!!. I get the thing out, get the side cover off, and see the low/reverse rod is not, and will not move all the way into its detent. come to find out the detent somehow fell behind the rod, and wedged in the case. NOT FUN!! We had to shorten the detent spring, which was too tight to begin with. But after figuring the way it works it really wasnt too bad. These trannys are wierd, they have an internal clutch pack, that is basically out of an R1 sport bike. The input shaft goed direct to a crank flange, and the car moves in low gear with the clutch pressed, then once it moves you slide it to high gear, and race the car in high. If you try to race in low, the clutches will burn up.

Just thought you guys might be interested in how a tiny little 2 speed manual takes the abuse of a 500hp small block at 8k+ rpm all night long.

Kasey