Got invited to a rental at 131 yesterday. First hit testing all the changes I made so it would go straight past 330ft., on the footbrake went 5.7x at 120mph in the 1/8. Second pass rolled the beams hit it haphazard and went 5.XXX at 121mph. NO CHANGES HAVENT OPENED HOOD since before first outing 1 month ago but under video review was going left so, I put one flat in it the wrong way a hit it HARD on the brake. (SIDE NOTE: It really likes the brake and RPM!) It went crooked and i had to abort that run but i learned a few important things from that. I went back and made a change it needed to go straight again which is really a bandaid for what was really wrong with the suspension settings. Knowing this I went back for the 4th hit using footbrake again but looking for a 122 to 123 MPH because the weather improved a proportional amount. It felt a little soft leaving but i held the shift out and it felt like it was a respectable pass for MPH data. BUT somewhere in high gear I decided i was past the 1/8 marker so I lifted. Then i noticed i was approaching the 660 flag DOAH! i have no idea what it scrubbed for ET but i did scrub 7-8 MPH and it went 5.68 @ 115 MPH with a 'slow' 1.29 60ft. That was the end of the night/6pm. The car has exceeded my expectations already mostly due to it's weight. But i feel the motor is doing what it should too. So, again very happy!!! Still no tuning/opening hood. It may be the last outing for me because i plan to go over everything and finish detailing the body as well/etc. For this adventure I really have to thank Gdemon Dizuster and Al Algurie for there help. I wont be specific as to who did what but I could not have had such a great day without any of them!!!...it definitly takes a village. Here's a pic of one of the footbrake launches, I'm happy with where i have the I.C. and shocks currently which is 51.5 and 8up giving 95% a.s.

Martin6OCT21.jpg
Last edited by HardcoreB; 10/08/21 01:45 PM.