Well,I just spent the day riding around in this 72 Road Runner GTX,and I cannot begin to tell you how well this car runs and drives. My friend was confident that the car was good enough to drive the 4 hour round trip from Connecticut to just south of Boston and back to Connecticut after only driving it a few miles to get gas since he took the car off the trailer from buying it. It has no squeeks or rattles,it's tight and handles and brakes really well,and everything in the car works! The 440 is docile in normal driving,and will plant you firmly back in the seat like a good 440 does when you put your foot in it. It started right up easily and there was no knocks,ticking or smoking at all. It has the rear sway bar and 3.55 sure grip axle,so we threw around on some twisty back roads,and it handles very well. The body and paint are a 20 footer,and someone put some lower patch panels on the rear quarter panels,and a small patch where the right rear wheel well meets the trunk floor. Overall this car is an amazing rare Mopar that can be driven and enjoyed as is. He has a 71 V code GTX 4 speed Dana air grabber car that he doesn't want to take out of the garage,because it is a beautifully restored car,this 72 is a car he can drive. It was an awesome day riding around in this cool Mopar,hanging out with great friends,and working on the Funny Car! The top two pictures are of the72 Road Runner GTX and the next two pictures are of the 71 V code GTX.

Resized_20211003_130115.jpegResized_20211003_130103.jpegIMG_0292.jpgIMG950282.jpg
Last edited by chargervert; 10/03/21 10:17 PM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic