Quote:

so what do you put where on this setup?

Are you retaining the stock 8-1/4" rearend?

You'll need to use non-Iso Clamp (IC) lower shock plates, since the lower IC plates will be removed.

As suggested above, you also have to account for the larger hole in the IC setup's spring perch due to the bushing which surrounds the IC setup's leaf spring bolt. Take a look at this post for an idea of how to overcome that obstacle: ISO CLAMP REMOVAL

You'll have to decide if you want to retain the upper IC mount/shock plate (i.e., keep the bayonet end shocks) or switch to double eye end shocks and matching lower shock plates.

FWIW, I plan to do this in the near future on my '77 Aspen, but I'm going to retian the upper shock plates and use 8-3/4" shock plates under the leaf springs. My shocks are near new and I need to mount the rear sway bar brackets to the IC upper shock plates, so it makes sense for me. If you have no rear sway bar and want to switch to the double eye end shocks, by all means eliminate the IC upper shock plate.

You'll need new, longer u-bolts, too, which Mancini Racing has for $30 or so.

Don't forget rear ride height will be raised 3/4" or so when the IC bushing is eliminated...or you could fabricate a lowering block/plate to keep the stock height, or go lower as desired.