Originally Posted by 69dart
Just my thought...

After just selling off several of my car and mopars this year - I have been absolutely disgusted with how interested 'buyers' behave nowdays.

Too many folks want to BULLY sellers into giving cars away or endlessly ask for more pictures and videos with no intention of ever buying.

Or throw tantrums like little children when the buyer stands strong and someone pays a fair price and they miss out on the car playing games.

Or promise to buy but then never show.

The cheapskates and tire kickers are nothing new in the MoPar 'community'. I remember going through the same cr@p selling a rebuilt '68 383 over 20 years ago. One particular idiot wanted it for his '69 RR, but he thought that I should have lowered the price a few hundred because the block was not a '69. His 3rd call, still expecting a better deal, was all that i could take, so i told him that it had sold. It did sell for the asking price not long after.
Advertising online will bring out the scammers. I recently tried to sell an open car hauler on Racing Junk. The first and only response i got (because i deleted the ad) was from a scammer who had a New York phone number, and used an Atlanta return address on the envelope which had a South Carolina post mark. That alone was fishy enough to kill the deal....The 'payment' was in excess of $2300 that i was supposed to refund to the person who was going to pick it up for him.....BEFORE they arrive to get the trailer. Told the 'buyer' to provide HIS address to send the 'payment' back to, but he refused. No thanks
The trailer, and the '68 Dart I have owned for 34 years will both soon be sold, but dealing with the scammers and beggars is not going to be fun.

End those annoying Infolink ads with AdBlockPlus

https://adblockplus.org/