I unsubscribed from Motortrend On Demand because they nolonger uploaded monthly shows I wanted to watch and would make the dumbest side shows that offered very little in watchable material. David F, Steve D and Lucky C are the only guys worth watching. They let Tony & Finnegan ruin a 1968 Charger they claimed was a 'preserved' vintage car project, only to install a japanese 6 banger into it. When I seen the previews for that, I said nope and figured Motortrend is now 'jumping the shark'. RoadKill/Garage, Hotrod garage (early episodes), Engine Masters, Junkyard Gold, Dirt Everyday (early episodes) & Fast & Loud were the best shows. They onlyonly air the shows for 8 episodes and the rest of the year was nothing but 'filler shows,. Why should I pay for a full year to get terrible shows I don't want to watch?

I decided to go back to Youtube and support other car streamers that had some great content like Daily Driven Exotics, Donut Media, The New Gas Monkey Garage, B is for build, Emilia Hartford, Life at Speed, Hoonigan & update to Outlaw Racers on their respected channels. Less acting and more cars and tech. I find it way more entertaining.