Thank you everyone for your responses! I absolutely appreciate them. up I built many models as a kid and just built with the parts in the kit except a few times I tried to do my own engine wiring because of seeing articles in Scale Modeler magazine. I have bought many models over the years thinking yes some day. The day came when Covid hit. Bought all new paints, brushes, super glue, paint pens, 2 full kits of model building supplies. Please note the Knives in the kits are exacto copies and they suck. The blades do not tighten up. Buy a good set and you will be far ahead and your thumbs will not be cut and bloody. I got obsessed and now I have probably 60 new kits along with the 30 I have in storage. Plus the intricate detailing resin products and detail master(blower hardware, seat belts etc)from Ted's Modeling and the various AMT packs of pad printed tires(slicks, whitewalls, pie crusts) etc. and a kit with all chromed 392 Hemi and Corvair engine that are for some reason packaged together. Plus on ebay you can get engines packaged/sold by themselves. I have 6. I believe it stems from the fact that ever since I saw Hemi engines they are mystical for me. I am building a 65 Continental wagon model with a dual plug 426 and a screw blower. Roof rack equipped grin P.s for you slant 6 fans there is a 64 Belvedere with a slant 6 engine available.