My buddies dropped it off for me just this morning. 1988 Ram 100 or 150 (I'm not sure) V6, Auto. Really nothing to write home about. My friend was going to turn it into a 440 Shorty, but then latched onto a '71 Polara that deserved the 440 more. (It's actually now a Six-Pack car!) So, this truck fell to the back burner and kicked around for a few years. Well, I need a small truck, my 70-year-old mom needs a small truck.... for the price we paid, this little hunny is perfect.

My buddy previously upgraded the rear to a 2.94 Sure Grip 8-3/4, the front brakes have been changed to New Yorker brakes (so it's now 5 on 4½ all around) and it's a rust-free, 70-ish-thousand kilometer tootsie pop. Some suggested I put a V8 in, but.... really, the song of my people is sung by six-cylinder, 1/2-ton pickup choir, and it's just going to be used for dump runs, hauling the occasional large car part and for gardening purposes. It's absolutely perfect.

The plan is to put the V6 back together, get it running and have it painted. I should have all the side trim to go back on, and I think I'll put my aluminum slots on here just for fun, and perhaps a "Tuff" wheel just for fun.

Anybody got the cab drip-rail trim they'd be willing to sell me?? Or an AM/FM 8-track stereo? grin

General Delivery 001.JPGGeneral Delivery 002.JPGGeneral Delivery 003.JPGGeneral Delivery 004.JPG
Last edited by That AMC Guy; 07/20/21 04:05 PM.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....