So as everyone knows I always like to max out the possible MPG when building an engine for myself, well I am putting together an engine for my 2011 ram 2500. What I have for it is a BGE short block 5.7 eagle cam and eagle heads, intake, exhaust... I am thinking about cheating and using one layer of the factory head gasket (about .010 thick) to bump the compression and quench a little more (11.75 VS 11.16) . My current truck has a SRT8 6.4 short block and cam with eagle heads (12.3 compression) and runs fine on premium (.050ish quench) but the bigger cam is obviously bleeding a little more compression that the 5.7 cam I want to use in this one to bring the RPM down a tad. My question is what is the maximum advanced intake closing point ABC position of both cams? I can't really find cold hard specs for either, the compression calculators want to know the .050 intake closing plus add 15 degrees. I want to make sure I end up at the same or very slightly less dynamic compression in the BGE engine with the 5.7 cam as I have in the SRT engine with the SRT cam.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!