I listened to a podcast where they interviewed Bryan Fuller. Overall, it was a miserable listen that only succeeded in soaking up two hours of space while I hammered away at the keyboard, but at least there's a few bright spots that were addressed.

If I have to tell you "Spoiler Alert" for a book and movie that are as old as I am, you deserve to be angry when you read the next part.

1. Fuller believes that while Carpenter's movie was good, it was too streamlined for it's own good. What that means: it sounds like he's looking at putting the true final moments of Buddy, Trelawney, Bobby Stanton, Vandenberg, Arnie and his parents, possibly Junkins, and Darnell in. While the flaming Plymouth running down Buddy made for a good visual, if you haven't read the book, you should. During the attacks, Christine is less car and more demon with a redline-driven howl...and that, I can't wait to see come to life.

2. At least part of Christine needs to happen while there is snow on the ground. While Fuller doesn't quite go into this detail, I get what he was pushing at: offset the perfect form of the Plymouth against the pure white snow and you get this almost Cruella DeVil vibe going.

3. I highly suspect that Roland LeBay will be brought in full, and George LeBay will be more true to the book. I also suspect that the true nature of relationship between Arnie, LeBay and the Fury will be made. That means that the car is not the demon itself, but (pun not intended) the vehicle.

I'm intrigued enough that I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of it. That's more than I can say for most movies at this point.