I hired a contractor to paint a rental property. The neighbor came over to me a week after the job and said there was over spray on their truck. I looked and I could only see just a dirty truck. It was under a carport and the breeze was blowing directly away from their house. The carport also had a lattice work to block off most of the view of the truck. I could not see any over spray. I could not see it on the house or all the junk piled up next to the house. Nothing on the glass either. Then they proceeded to tell me the guy was a house painter and his boss had to pay someone $1600 to clean over spray from a car when he painted a house. I could see where this was going. I’m sure they would have loved me to write them a check on the spot. They seem to calm down some when I told them I, as a neighborly gesture, would meet them at a detail shop to get there car examined. That’s where is at right now. So these are very unreasoble belligerent people who are trying to bully me for money in my opinion. So I’m sure there will keep insisting for money. If they insist further, I’m going to tell them I’m not responsible and to take the contractor to small claims court. All I can be is a witness. This contractor is a poor guy and has no money. I doubt he has insurance. He did not get overspray on this truck. All I can say is a judge is going to have to decide because I’m not just wring a check for these bullies.