Sniper:
You are right about that. Pads are tight to the rotor now. Just checked. And parking brake works.
I racheted the parking brakes and vacuumn bled the four corners from rear right to front left and it took the fluid a couple of seconds
to come out of the rear calipers and I saw some tiny air bobbles at the start. The calipers have two bleeding screws each. Don' t know why. I bled both to be sure.

Took the car for a test drive and noticed an improvement. It doesn't feel scary to drive and stops fast from 50 mph. But the last "oomp' is missing. It barely locked the rears on hard gravel when I steped on the pedal. This was with the adjustable prop. valve fully open.

I also noticed the pedal would depress a little more now. Like it is pushing more fluid to the front. Car wil nose dive good without pushing har on the pedal.

Still puzzeled why the last braking power is not there.🤔

I wonder if the prop valve for the rears in the combination valve can play a role. Wish I had a plain distributor block to swap in to test. This valve is the only thing left I can think of acting up.