Originally Posted by A12
Not to sound skeptical but how do you get the dealer to show you the "invoice price". The reason I ask is that a few years back I was looking at a Durango R/T and told the dealer that I had an employee/friend pricing code and he said I didn't need it and then wrote up a quote with what he claimed was dealer invoice pricing but that price was not as low as I thought it would be....................and he never showed me anything that looked like an official dealer invoice price just figures and no rebates or incentives just a bottom line price. Wish there was a way to check by vehicle VIN.

Mike

Once you have a Control Number they should show you the invoice that shows the Friends Pricing.
Sometimes they want the number to make sure that you can actually get a control number.
As I've said before all rebates and incentives still apply.

You definitely need to look through the dealers paperwork when you're doing the actual purchasing to make sure that the are actually using the control number and getting you the appropriate pricing.

I've gotten numbers for several people on here that never show them being used by the dealer but they definitely bought a car.
It shows the VIN of the car they bought in my Friends Control Number history.

Doc Fiberglass (Eric) got one to buy his Scat Pack Charger.
Obviously he bought a car, but they never used the control number at the dealer.
The control numbers issued now are good till Jan of 2022.
They can be used at any dealer so you don't have to deal with one in particular.

Rich

Last edited by SNK-EYZ; 04/20/21 03:25 AM.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol