Originally Posted by Bad340fish
Originally Posted by migsBIG
Even worse is paying to see them on Motor Trend. They only air i episode like every 5 weeks. moto trend ruined the show in my opinion.

I pay like $5 a month for the motor trend on demand deal. It is worth every single penny, it's easily the best value in automotive television. It has hundreds of shows and every single one of them is automotive content of some sort.

Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, Engine Masters, and Faster with Finnigan are my favorites.

Roadkill Garage, Engine Masters, and Faster with Finnigan, Dirty South, Hotrod Garage are my favorites too, but only air 6-8,episoes a year, if that. I pay $2.99 month and don't want to watch car shows on how much prettier the other guys billet aluminum door handle is cooler that the others guys door handle. Roadkill is awesome and DF just bought back 'General Mayhem' from that and is planning on pulling the drivetrain out and putting the motorhome 440 back in it! Sadly, I only see that is only 2 shows a week worth viewing on that entire lineup. Worst one is Top Gear America. Seems like a show that promotes only newer foreign cars with goofy reasons to drive cars in a was to create sponsorship dollars for the channel.