Hi, I bought this abandoned gas station in a tax foreclosure situation, and I’m planning to convert it into an office building for my roofing company. I’m looking for ideas, and I know there’s a lot of brilliant, creative people on this board.
I love old stuff, so I need some kind of vintage theme. I have a couple ideas. I was thinking convert it to a sloped, slate roof and give it kind of a colonial look like the attached pictures. But that would be pretty expensive, especially with the big increase in building material prices. So I’m looking for ideas on other themes. Like maybe World War II era. I saw a picture of a building that had what looks like a World War II torpedo suspended from a sign on the front of the building (pictured) that I thought was cool and thought what if a guy built a theme around that. Or another ideas would be 50s diner look, or a 50s or 60s car dealership look. Or I should do a vintage gas station theme? I’m pretty wide open to ideas at this point. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks, Joel

south.jpgsouth elevation.pngsouthwest elevation.png151184073_2942419692641086_1733950734144666033_n.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"