Close to fairgrounds, trailer parking and upscale are hard to find. We have stayed at 3 different hotels when we trailer down.
The Days Inn next to the sunoco station is always an adventure. Supposedly better since becoming a Days Inn but the reviews say no. Nice trailer parking out back.
We stayed at the Red roof just off 81 a few times. It closed a few years ago but reopened last year. Was really dirty the last time we stayed. Decent trailer parking.
The last 3-4 years we have stayed at the Quality Inn, 1450 Harrisburg Pike. Good trailer parking but the place seemed to struggle with the weekend crowd.
Friend stays at the Hampton Inn next to the PA turnpike. Limited trailer parking from what I have seen.
This year we reserved a room at the Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg. Very nice hotel, they just renovated last year before being shut down by virus. Huge parking lot out front for trailer parking. 24 minutes from fairgrounds if you use the PA turnpike. It takes 10-15 from the other places we stayed at.
I did check the rates at the Days Inn since I have friends staying there and we wanted to hang out. Wednesday to Sunday was $910.00 Sheezz. Guess they are trying to make up for last year. Same four nights at Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg $555.00. And it's 10x the hotel. For the $355 I'm saving I'll suffer through the extra 20-25 minutes of commuting to and from the fairgrounds each day.

Last edited by NHCharger; 02/06/21 09:42 AM.

My Dad always told me, when setting goals " avoid disappointment, aim low".