I’ll chime in because you only have 1 response here, but I’m an auto, so take my info however you want. It’s real world drag strip info.
I’ve run Hoosier QTP bias for over two decades. And as tire technology evolved (radials, etc), and people posted faster 60 ft etc on radials, I greedily thought that was the way.
Man did I waffle, back and forth, reading this post and that. But in the end, I stuck with the QTPs. Because at 3900 lbs, only being able to fit a 27 x 10.5/15 tire, and launching at 5100 rpm (remember I’m automatic), the QTP gets the job done. Every time. In every condition. Period.

I’ve run a radial front in every pass with those QTPs. At the strip, your rear will *sway* slightly accelerating, but once you’re used to it, you get comfortable. Not for everyone, but with almost 200 passes, I think I’m good.

On the street, the aforementioned feeling goes away like anything else. I run the same tire combo on the street, just airing up the rears more, which helps.

Hope this shakes the tree, so,to,speak, and gets more answers for you. Positive or negative, it’s all just helping you make a decision.