The "Mama" actress was in several 1971 Plymouth Commercials. Her name was Lillian Adams. She was a very successful character actor for a long time. Plymouth brought her into the 1971 commercials due to how successful the 1970 Barracuda commercial was. She is so good at twisting words around. Radar cracks a smile in the 1970 commercial when she does a twist on the bucket seats. It is actually too funny when she says to Radar "You should have normal desires", The censors let that by and Plymouth paid to put it on the Air; also because Ann Randall plays Mama's daughter Ethel in a 1971 Duster commercial. Ann Randall had a very successful acting career from the mid 1960'--mid 1970's and was also a PMOM.

From the Radar commercial I can not tell if the car had Hockey Stripes?

I wish someone would find the 1970 Hemi 'Cuda " What is it?" commercial in color. I believe the "Cuda in that commercial is the Red Hemi pilot car.

Osborn Tramain has added a number of great old car commercials lately to YouTube. He has added a lot of Joan Parker Dodge commercials.

Mike Farrell did a 1969 Plymouth Fury III commercial too. "Talk to the man who tells it like it is", your Plymouth dealer.