When I was regularly renting from the 'prize one Easter they were out of cars and I wound up with a Nissan truck to drive from Connecticut to Maryland. I hated it from the moment I took the wheel. Horrible gas mileage, Had to stop for fuel just into PA. When somewhere outside of Hershey PA the "check engine light" illuminated on the highway (probably 81). Anyways, pull off into a Love's truck stop and open the hood, check oil, etc. No obvious problem. GPS to nearest 'prize in Hershey. Out of cars. Harrisburg out too. After waiting for an hour of them bumbling around, I gave up and "chanced it" to Maryland. Next day I drive it to the local 'prize, complained about the light and stated I believed that something was wrong and wound up with a 2018 RAM 1500 with the 3.6 and 8 speed auto. It wasn't clean (local ordinance prevented car washing or something to that effect) and it wasn't cherry new either but I was much happier. Drove that RAM back to CT on one tank of gas and I wasn't mizering the throttle. The renting agency wasn't happy that I didn't call them first about the truck (they musta wanted that particular one Nissan back) but oh well. From that moment on I refused anything Nissan, Ford cars, Chevy Impala, Toyota's, and even a Mercedes and flat out requested Dodges. The staff couldn't believe I wanted Dodges which would've been Journeys. (And most of those had broken antennas which meant poor radio reception which particularly sucked on I-81 from Scranton to around Harrisburg.

Common sense is a flower that does not grow in everybody's garden