It’s now running with the efficiency of a well oiled government machine. I guess all the vote counters came back to work in postal facilities! I bought a rare, almost irreplaceable variety of carb parts and the seller shipped it on the the 7th of December. He ships USPS because Is convenient for him. It got put in the Indianapolis postal jail for 20 days. It was probably someone’s foot prop at the break table. It finally moved it to the a different facility in Indianapolis and it started the trip to Texas and finally got to Abilene on the 31 and out for delivery. Well we had a bad freezing rain, ice, and snow storm on that day. All day long the website kept changing the delivery hour and said its was “awaiting delivery scan”and will be delivered on the 2. Well, all day on the 2nd, it does the same thing. Today is the 3 and it still says the same thing “awaiting delivery scan”and the delivery date is now Monday the 4 by 6:15 pm. The only problem is that my wife found the package yesterday ON OUR NEIGHBOR’S PORCH! Our neighbor works out of town and we have been getting her mail at the curbside box. The package has probably been there since the 31 because it is all wet on the box. Great job guys. Now they can’t read numbers to deliver by. I’ve shipped my last package with them.