I agree Stellantis is lame name, but for marketing purposes, will that really matter? Nothing to be marketed under that name, right? BUT, I've seen what I believe have been some really dumb marketing moves, such as dropping the Pentastar. Do they not know of tradition, and recognition?!

I think they MUST continue the Charger/Challenger, and as muscle cars, in America. Yes the talk is e torque or turbo or both from 4 or 6 cylinders, but I don't know if we'll really see that with this line. If they have any brains, they know American muscle buyers want V8's. Also, "Hemi" is a HUGE marketing tool. A redesigned, more efficient "Hemi" should be included in the higher end replacements. The talk is they'll be based on the Alfa Romeo Giulia, and has been for quite awhile.

I think Alfa Romeo has small suv to sell in America under Dodge name; the Stelvio. Probably a good platform.

If they have any marketing prowess, they'll continue Charger/Challenger as V8 muscle, and keep cashing in on them and Ram and Jeep. At least they've been smart enough to continue the LX's basically as are thru 2024 now. I'd rather that then the unknown of what they MIGHT do.

Facts are stubborn things.