I shortened the stock rear end a small amount to fit the 315 60s on the 10" Rims with 5" of backspacing into the stock wheel wells. The tires fit nicely, tucked up inside the stock wheel wells, however the leaf springs are completely gone since I did a ladder bar coil/over setup at that time and added Strange D/A shocks. The ladder bar/coil over set up was one of the best mods I ever did. It was a pain (as you know) since it also required shorter axles as well. I ordered some shorter Mark Williams 30 spline axles also added Mark Williams steel caps to the 8.75" differential. Installed a detroit locker in the rear as well. I also have a set of 9" Centerline Champ 500 rims, but they are from the pre ladder bar days and require wheel spacers to fit the current rear end combo. They are currently on the car while I perform a garage alignment. I would love to find another set of 10" X 5" Champ 500s some day. I am going to mount the 10" rims back on the car very soon with the 315 60s MTs. I have a set of worn out slicks currently on the rims. Centerline discontinued the line many many years ago, then they went out of business. I see the Centerline brand is back up and running, but the CONVO PRO and the AUTO DRAG are the only "old school" wheels they offer. I will post a pic