Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
I've been following this - thanks for all the advice. I watched the video link, plus another. All this being said though, I'm dealing with dye from a leather coat that has impregnated into the leather. I tried two methods already that would clean "dirt" that they are cleaning in the videos - I've cleaned dirty leather many times before & with much success. This burgandy-colored dye however is a whole different animal. I'm thinking I will need some kind of solvent to cut it (if it can be cut). Almost similar if you took a black sharpie & got it on the seat. Now in that case, I don't believe there would be a way to remove it. I keep thinking lacquer thinner, but what would that do to the leather? (or vinyl - the seatcovers may not be acutal leather - I'm not sure)
this stuff cleans printers ink................. it will clean finger nail polish --dried-- it want harm the fabric. if it want clean it , you are in for trouble. --->>> https://www.amazon.com/Tube-Beige-K...mp;psc=1&refRID=B08Y0VS5PDQ664G4RX1J