Thanks, guys. Too bad the truck is 3 hours away and will stay there until spring. I am more enthused about working on it than I am my R/T.

There is a key chain in the glove compartment for a trailer hauling business in Kansas which may explain why the truck is optioned the way it is. Other than that, I have no history of the truck except that the previous owner bought it in 1998 with tags that expired in 1999. I wonder if Missouri does not require that farm trucks be licensed every year. No idea when the truck was parked or why. So I guess it has been parked somewhere between 3 and 21 years. 😄

There is an Adventurer emblem on the dash, but it definitely is not an SE. Maybe a Sport? It does have the Sport’s vinyl seat cover, which was an option on the base Adventurer. Faux wood applique on the steering wheel and the door panels sort of look like the Sport’s in the sales brochure that I purchased. Would the option package be on the fender tag?

Interesting list of options and those options that were left off. Some of them are the LoadFlite tranny, D60, two-tone paint, quad headlamps, A/C, oil pressure gauge, Easy Rider rifle rack and that’s about it. No carpet (rubber floor mat), headliner, jump seats, aux-fuel tank.

It still has the jack mounted to the rad core support. Cool.

Redraptor, I will keep you in mind.

And “No”, I am not naming the truck Ginger. shake_head whistling