I have added 2 bars on my d150 trucks. I also have a set of d350 pocketed LCAs = 1 ton and uses a thicker bar that is bent a different shape to fit the LCA than the standard 1/2 ton sway bars.

this is how I am lowering/adding 1 ton sway bar to my 88D100 440 truck.

I have to enlarge the LCA frame mount holes to bolt LCA on.
I use the larger 1 ton BJ/steering arm and bolts- then drill the upper 1/2 ton spindle lower holes to fit the large BJ steering arm bolts and bolt the large BJ steering arm to the 1/2 ton upper spindle.

for the coil springs FYI- 1/2 ton chassis have a 11" tall spring and 12" tall spring depending on model/yr. 3/4 & 1 ton use a much thicker coil/height spring depending on model/yr.

I use the D100 11" 1/2 ton spring with the 1 ton pocketed LCA (which have a deeper pocket than the 1 /2 ton pocketed van/LCA)

then add the 1" thick D350 sway bar.

all stock dodge chassis parts and it lowers front 4"+ gives a large lower BJ/bushings for the weight of the 440 up front on a d100 chassis.

down side to this way is finding a d350 with the sway bar/LCA/lower steering arm and bolts.

I may have to buy a 1 ton d350 just to get a bar with mounts. I got all but the bar and mounts.