Originally Posted by 71TA

And its not like you can fix or service hardly anything anymore. Maybe brakes and oil change. Hell I couldnt even FIND the plugs on my wifes Exploder a few years back.

Maybe I should just find a high end resto on a 77 Power Wagon (I remember seeing a spectacular one about 7 years ago at the Mopar Nationals for $17k!) and daily drive it smile

Works for me. My girl has a couple of newer vehicles and I do admit to getting sucked in to some of the tech and some of the fuel economy. That generally lasts until I have to do something to one of them. Stupid snap together stuff that just about falls apart except for the $^@#$ electrical connectors which each have their own hidden release. Take a fender apart to change a head light. Take the A/C out to swap the alternator.

There is a company out there that's doing 6 digit custom WWII power wagons. It's ground up, every nut and bolt and any way you want it. CTD, LS, they don't care as long as the money is green. Jay Leno's Garage did a commercial for them.