Originally Posted by Grizzly
The epic washer thread. fart Stay on topic everyone and leave the wing nut out of this! offtopic

Moderators, be sure to have this moved to the "best of moparts" so that future generations will be able to see why classic Mopars went downhill.

$5 for a washer that probably came off of an '78 Pinto. Good one, Roger! up

Grizzly wing nuts are not offtopic read the title that includes the words "wing nut" doh! Topics like this and others like painted or unpainted (or bent/not bent) fender tags are what keeps the HOBBY of classic Mopars alive, FUN, interesting and way better than arguing about politics on a CLASSIC and non-classic MOPAR HOBBY site. If you want to be a buzz kill and have nothing to add you know where you can go.................don't want you to do that but why not either add some interesting experience about the subjects or not at all?

Now here's a wing nut (without a washer under it) from what was claimed to be one of the most original '66 Hemi Chargers at Carlisle '05..........and the owner took it off and handed it to me for a 360 photo. He had great fun letting me look at the details and even pulled an original battery cap off to show the difference from the repo's but that is way, way offtopic So I won't go there for Grizzly's sake. Come on Grizzly join in and have a little fun before the classic Mopar hobby gets driven downhill by.........

Mike

DSC09723.JPGDSC09743.JPGDSC09739.JPGDSC09736.JPG