Originally Posted by Jeremiah
Cool Plymouth. One of my bucket cars actually. What options did it come with? Western scroll is the cooles interior ever IMO.

As factory produced , Black with metallic red interior. Hemi , console auto, Console mounted tach. Thats it. manual brakes, and steering and no radio

During the resto owner updated all the glass to tinted, changed to power steering ( still is manual drum brakes ,,,which in time I will change to power disc brakes )
Do to a snafu on a drivers side door change required changing to a left remote mirror ( long story ) .
And the car was updated to 67 dual reservoir brakes for safety reasons

Originally an 8-3/4 rear axle car as updated to a 3.54 dana because he had one laying around ,

the engine and rear axle are out of a burnt 1966 Coronet that was hemi , 4spd Dana. And the SBD dates of the 2 cars were 3 days apart. The trans is ( I think ,,,but haven't ckd in person to verify one way or the other ) a 1968 unit .
I have my doubts its an original Hemi trans and I dont care

During the restoration the car received the following NOS
With exception to the pass side door molding , all the upper body trim is NOS. the used door molding is near flawless and matches up wioth the nos on each end pretty darn close
Grille, head light bezels, turn signal; assys, hood molding, hood ornament , trunk finish panel was an NOS Belvedere panel repainted to a Satellite . both tail light lenses and one of the tail light bezels is nos, the other side is mint so I cant say with 100% certainty which side is which
Dash pad and steering wheel are both nos