What is a LEO?
I drag raced a 1970 Baracuda in 1974 to mid 1976 that the dash pad was cracked, we live in SO CA Mojave desert and that car had set in the sun alot before I got it. The former owner had swapped the 383 motor, 4 speed and K member out and replaced it with a 1968 Street Hemi out of a 1968 R.R. along with the K member and 18 spline 4 speed, I'm not sure who had swapped the tail shafts but it was done when I got the car.
The guy I did the swap with on my 1963 Plymouth Belvedere 415 HP M.W. car worked at the local Dodge Plymouth and Chrysler dealership in parts originally and then became a repair tech, the older parts man had told me when I went in to order anew dash that I would have to bring the car in so he could verify the dash tag so the factory could have he same VIN on the new tag on the new dash pad. He quoted me around $350.00 plus 6 to 10 weeks to get it so I past on that.
I had bought a 1969 Dodge Polara California Highway patrol car for $500.00 in the spring of 1969 that had 51,299 miles on it when they blew the motor up, it had a red light light mounted into the center of the dash that they had remove, I tried to get a new dash pad for it and got the same run around and high price on it from the same dealership in late 1970 whiney
I had ask one of the Highway patrolmen about replacing that dash when I picked the car up and he mention that the dash pad was not the only I.D stamped into the body in Dodge cars in 1969, he said it had the door tag, the inner fender tag, the radiator cross support had the VIN stamped into it along with a total of 19 places on those cars shruggy
Are any of you guys on here with Mopars "body in white program" for race car bodies?
If not you could buy a new body shell with no VIN on it to build a race car from up scope
I've seen several of those cars built for NHRA SS and stock classes devil

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)