I did pull the trigger, that's my trailer it's sitting on in the pic. grin
I pulled the speakers out of it last night. Rockford Fosgate 6x9s. Retail $100-$120/pair (not as nice as I'd hoped). Unfortunately only my 2004 Ram takes a 6x9 but it does need better speakers so I'm ahead there.
Fancy gold-plated battery connection, 2 large fuse holders and some power wire I could probably do mobile welding with all went on the shelf for "later".
Also found 2 fistfulls worth of coins throughout the interior...most of it was inside the driver's door panel. shruggy Need to count it and apply it to the "+" side of the budget.
It'd be nice if there was an adapter to use these brakes on the '70. I'm going to try to use the seats and maybe at least test-fit the wheels/tires. I don't want 20s on the Cuda but if they fit without major interference I might look for some take-off 18s from a late-model.
I thought the SRT rear might be beefier but read somewhere that it's not. Hey, if it's on the Internet it's gotta be true right?

Transmission guy is hunting for a sb 727 for me right now. Anybody remember the distance difference in the upper bolt holes offhand? He's got some cores but he's not sure what they are from.

The "awesome little shortbox" (thanks for the compliment) is also still in storage Hell. I almost bought the wrecked Ram also to put the 5.7 in the old Dodge but I really don't need to be adding more projects right now.

Cheeto
It's not perfect.
It's not correct.
It's not yours!