We had a great time at the Holley MoParty! drive

I made about 6 or 7 passes over the course of Friday and Saturday.
I'm not used to a Pro-Tree at all so my reaction times sucked.

The weather and the air was great, my best time was a 13.23 at 106 mph.

I was happy with that being on street tires,
I've gotten a 12.95 at 106 mph before on some well worn drag radials.

Not bad for a big heavy 300 SRT that mostly stock.

I think that Beech Bend Raceway is an awesome facility.
The people running it were doing a great job.

We were pitted back a ways on Friday and Saturday, they had a guy on a cart going around letting you know that your class was called to the lanes.
Since it was hard to hear the announcer over the PA (pitted along the return road so constant race car traffic), that was a great help.

One of out buddies Dan Smith aka Qwkmopardan on here made it to the Runner Up (Finals) in both Pro and Super Pro.

Of course there were some burnouts at the hotels.

Here's a pic from where we were pitted Friday, I sold a few parts and Kayse (wife) sold the custom pillows, bandanas and small quilts she makes.

We were pitted next to a buddy (James) with his 66 Coronet.

Of course they ran out of larger size event shirts by Saturday morning, but you can order them online and still get the show pricing of $10 each with Free Shipping if you use the promo code MOPARTY20.
As we were leaving we stopped at the T-Shirt tent so Kayse could take a picture of the sign with the promo code and a worker was taking it down and he literally gave Kayse the sign. laugh2

I took a bunch of videos of racing Sunday, I'll probably put them on Youtube and post a link to them.

The word was that they'll be doing it again next year, it'll now be on our list of events we go to every year. up

IMG_3628.JPGIMG_3629.JPGIMG_3626.JPGIMG_3748.JPG
Last edited by SNK-EYZ; 09/22/20 01:36 PM.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol