Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Met Life's claim service is horrendous. I have them because they were several hundred $$ cheaper on home/auto, but I would never recommend them to anyone unless that person had significant claims/policy knowledge and experience. For me, the savings is worth the hassle, but I imagine that for most people, it would not be.

But apparently not cheaper than whatever company Cometstorm is using... but he hasn't responded yet.

Nationwide was really good with claims... But got expensive & screwed me when my agent retired (Threw me into the 1-800 pool)... told me if I wanted a personal agent... go find one. I had 1 house claim, 1 boat claim & several car claims over the years for hail & of all things... black walnut damage.

Have not needed file any with Met Life yet... Tried it since it had a work discount deal... but recently found out the discount is puny. So willing to give another company a go... any company. But will probably wait until after the garage is built, and then look to move it all.