My daughter has a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 2.0L automatic. The vehicle has no codes stored and runs rough in open loop on colder starts.... say the first start of the day. It almost seems to be pinging. I cleaned her throttle body and intake temp sensor. I can't hook up to it to read live data as my scan tool is not updated. I thought maybe there was a TSB and that the dealers reprogrammed these? It seems to be that only when the PCM is in open loop it's an issue. I think she has about 80K miles. I added injector cleaner and topped off her tank with high grade fuel. I told her to only run premium, she has not seen improvement yet. Any info/help is appreciated. Thanks

EDIT: Just an FYI I had her take it to the local dealer, she told them I am a Tech, and there were no codes, it only acts up cold and I wanted it reflashed. So they diagnosed it and told her there are no codes (she told them that) and that they want to install new motor mounts for $1000, she can bring it back if that does not fix it.

Last edited by UCUDANT; 08/25/20 09:02 AM.